Ensuring the health and safety of our clients and staff is our highest priority. Beginning January 1st the following guidelines will be implemented. Please take a moment to review our new office procedures and safety measures.
Please remain in your vehicle!
To register or schedule an in-person or virtual visit
- In an effort to limit the number of people in the office, only clients are allowed to enter. Clients who are minors will be permitted to be accompanied by one adult.
- All drivers, family members, etc. will need to remain in their vehicles. If you have specific concerns, please call our office to speak with a staff member.
- All patients are required to wear a face mask or facial covering during their visit, please bring one with you.
- All clients will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- When you have arrived for your appointment, please call our office from your vehicle to begin the check-in process and await further instruction.
- All patients will be asked screening questions related to COVID-19 when scheduling and upon arrival.
- At this time, appointments for members of the same family will be limited to one per day.
- Our waiting areas have been reoriented to comply with social distancing measures; all areas are thoroughly cleaned between each client.